Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LWC Women's Retreat

Yep, it's that time again and I actually got some pictures this year! This past weekend was the local church women's retreat. It starts Friday night and goes over night and part of the day Saturday. Tandy and I went together just for Friday night. We enjoyed pizza, a few games, a great devotional, and some lively conversation then we had to head home.
(l to r back then front) Annette, Donna, Yvon, Karen, and Marissa (l to r) Judy, Wendy, Kim, and Chera
Chera and Missy (and the prizes :-)
Edy (sp? pronounced Eedee) and other previously named.
Tandy, Me, and Amy (she gave a great devotional)

2 comments:

The Taylors said...

Looks like fun! And you must, must get in the habit of carrying a camera at all times, like it needs to live in your purse (and diaper bag one day).

Leah & Jon said...

I DO carry my camera all the time now that I have my nifty little camera it's just that I always feel funny snapping random pictures and I get annoyed when people are always in your face with a camera, so I don't wanna be one of those people!