Sunday, February 6, 2011

Caught up!

And now you're all caught up. . . just like that! If you've just tuned in, be sure you scroll down and probably even go to older posts to see everything new. So, now we've (well I say we. . . mostly I've) almost gotten everything washed and put away and spent part of the gift money putting the finishing touches one the nursery and are eagerly awaiting her arrival - surprisingly maybe Daddy more than Mommy. I'm excited too, but you know the To Do list is endless, so I'll keep working away until she decides to make her appearance! :-)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Enjoyed all the pictures!! Rest up and get ready...I know you are likely sick of hearing it but it really will be some time before you get the chance again! :-) I'm with her daddy here, she can't get here quickly enough.