Wednesday, May 2, 2012

OK, so I'm behind in posting but 1) I've been busy (kinda in a spring cleaning out/organizing spree) and 2) blogger updated on me and I do NOT take these changes easily and I can't find the "revert to previous version" option if there is one. . .  Maybe this new update will help it work better but considering they already can't figure out how to post my pictures right. . .  Anyway, here are a few pictures.

 Thanks for the cute outfit Aunt Cheryl!

 Thanks Aunt June!
 This is one of the little things I LOVE about being Mommy to a toddler.  She puts things places just because she can now.  This is the book pocket on the side of the rocking chair in her room.  I frequently find toys in here or on an end table or up on something she's just discovered she can reach.  :D

Stay tuned!  More pix on my camera. . .

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Woo-hoo about time for an update! :-)