Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Greetings

Well, here we are another day older. Scary huh? Leah and I have been getting things together for the honeymoon.We aren’t exactly telling everybody, but it you want to know, we may or may not share ;). On a more serious note, it is no question that God has blessed us and been helping us, and I would just like to thank Him for that. We found out tonight that we will be receiving some of the drinks for the wedding free. This has been happening with so many of things that we have gotten. Not that they were all free, but we find super deals on them. This weekend will not be such a productive weekend. Unfortunately, I have an exam Saturday that starts at 1:00pm and I have 4 hours to take it. (You would think with being out of school and all, I would be done taking tests… but NOOOOO New York State feels otherwise.) Anyway, I’ve been praying that I just pass it, and I’ve gone over parts of it and it seems okay, but I’m not getting my hopes up. Anyhow, I just wanted to fill in a little information for those of you who look us up every so often. Keep checking back, one of us will put something up in another few days or so! Much Love!

No comments: