Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!


Last night Tandy came over and we all carved a pumpkin. These are the results. They were carved by (left-to-right) Jon, Tandy, and I (Leah). While Jon and Tandy were ol' pros, I had never carved a pumpkin in my life (I always painted them)!! Tandy and I slaved over ours with steak knives, while Jon finished his quickly using his dremmel tool! (The cheat!) That's OK, he made us roasted pumpkin seeds while we finished ours. Yummy!! You'll notice mine lost an eye somewhere in the proccess. . . I decided that he needed a patch to go with his growel.

P.S. Maybe we'll post more pix later.

2 comments:

Beka and Bill said...

Hehehe! Cool! Looks like fun! Good job on the pumpkins!

R. Catton said...

I wonder if Jon named his pumpkin Tappy? Brings back lots of memories.