Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just wanted to share a few photos with you from our time over at Beka and Bill's place, and the new little addition (bundle-o-joy). We had a good time, and the food was excellent! Played some Domino's, did a puzzle, I played on my PC a bit... and then of course, we let the tryptophan (an essential amino acid, (C8H6N)CH2CH(NH2)COOH, colorless, crystalline, and aromatic, released from proteins by tryptic digestion and a precursor of serotonin) do its deed and put us all in a food coma for a little bit too. It was a good afternoon, and just wanted to share some pictures with you.

This is a really cool painting that Beka and Bill had on their wall that I just wanted to share. I really enjoy it.

This is a panoramic shot of just some random happenings.

This is dad being sabotaged.

This is the festive "puzzling" that went on in the kitchen area.

Domino's.

This is me practicing my "depth of field" again.

This is me practicing my "depth of field" again. (again)

Mom enjoying the new little bundle of joy.

This is Grandma looking on with my mom holding Anika right next to her.

No comments: