Friday, March 7, 2008

Christmas in. . . March?

So I never posted any Christmas pictures, and I know some of you were waiting for them. Here are a few I scrounged up. I'll have to see what I can do about finding pix from the Montgomery Christmas.

P.S. Some of the pictures will allow you to click on them to make them bigger and others won't, so you just have to try them I guess.

Our humble little tree in our humble little apartment.
The Catton tree (and gifts).

Mom and the Infamous Dr. Brad Catton (yeah that's a common picture grin!)

Dad and Grammie Catton.

Nobody got left out! Brier investigating his can of goodies. (Daisy got some veggie treats.)

We all got warm and fuzzy fleece jackets. (Left to right - Melissa, Me, Mom, Grammie)

I like the change in facial expression between the first and second shot of the same pose.

Brier enjoying the toy Jon and I got him. (The high pitched squeak wasn't too enjoyable for the rest of us, but. . .

"And I'm spent!" Too much excitement for one day!

1 comment:

Aimee said...

I've always found it very interesting to see how others celebrate holidays. Looks like you all had a wonderful time together. Special memories are made when shared together!

Hope your jobs are treating you well.I might drop by sometime unannounced;)

Take care.