Monday, October 20, 2008

Saturday

A lot of the day Saturday was spent in Plattsburgh again doing some shopping. We hadn't planned to go back after just being up there Friday night, but. . . We went to Wal-Mart, Had a late lunch/early dinner at a Chinese place, then went to the mall for a bit. When we got home, we had to finish up laundry, type up and print bulletins, do homework, pick up a few groceries, and straighten the house a little. This made for a late evening followed by an early morning Sunday. Here is my freebie for the day. We haven't come up with a name yet, but you wouldn't believe the laughs we got out of this crazy, good for nothin', stuffed lamb!
It turns out that I spent over $15 at Bath and Body Works so I got this little guy for free. I really don't know why anyone would pay the original $8 for him, but we have gotten quite a kick out of him for free!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Not sure what to say about that - he's kind of an ugly little critter but I am sure I would have taken him too for free!