Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tis the Season!

It's beginning to feel a lot like Aut-um. . . Yep, it's almost here again! It's not too cool outside yet, but there's just kind of that feel in the air. A few mornings now I have gotten up a little chilly and considering hot chocolate and a sweater (yeah it's not quite THAT cold yet). I haven't actually caved yet, but I DID restock my cold weather basket in the kitchen today. The moral of this story? I'm all stocked up on popcorn, oat meal, marshmallow lovers hot chocolate, cappuccino, coffee, tea - we even bought sweet-n-low for our dieting friends! Now we're all ready for fall/winter AND for any visitors who decide to stop by! ;-) So do I dare say it? . . . Have a happy and blessed Harvest season!!

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Yeah! I can't decide if I am quite ready for this point or not.I have been putting fall decor in my house but I really don't want to rush it.