Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Think I Can. . .

I'm sure you all know the story of the little engine who could. . .
Well here goes round two. I started writing this "jolly" post last week and then realized my math was bad so I didn't feel so jolly after that! :-)
Today marks day 1 of week 5 out of 5 1/2 for me with these final two classes. That's right people just 1 1/2 half weeks to go!! I think I have almost all my paperwork in order and everything, so if I survive the next 10 days I will actually get a diploma and the whole nine yards when I get done! So, there it is. While I wondered many times if I could make it a few more weeks, I have made it this far and I DO think I can make it for just a few more days!
Below are just a few examples of the things I've been doing.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yeah! (for being almost done) I think I see a new picture down the side too (unless I'm just behind). I think I'll just leave your blog up and listen to your music list while I check my e-mail.