Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it . . .

I am NOT a fan of smilebox or anything of the sort. See I was going through family blogs and trying to steal pictures to print, but when pictures are in smilebox slide shows. . . I can't steal them! I'm also not a huge fan of using anything of the sort because there are some things I can't control (cropping, etc.) So there! Really I just need new pictures of my nieces and nephews. Otherwise I really don't care what people use for their pictures. :-)

3 comments:

The Taylors said...

Ok, how many you want...oh wait, mine are freely accessible. :-D Getting ready to take some 9 mo. photos here in the next day or so hopefully, also for some frames in my room...two birds one stone. Watch for those.

Leah & Jon said...

Yes, I already stole one from your mother's day collection and sent it off to be printed.

Becky said...

You know you could just ask instead of getting bitter at inanimate objects like smilebox. :D
Totally Kidding by the way!