Saturday, June 19, 2010

Vacation...

Just a quick update. Last Thursday and Friday Jon had to be away with my dad for work. Friday, I worked all day then my mom, Joy and myself drove down to meet them. We spent the night then headed out Saturday for PA where my cousin Charity was getting married. Then we were off to VA to visit my sister who just moved there. We got a hotel a couple hours from the wedding and finished the trip to VA Sunday. We got to spend Sunday evening, Monday, and Tuesday morning with Rach and John. Becky and Kaelyn arrived Monday afternoon so we got to spend a little time with them too! We headed home around noon Tuesday and overnighted back where the guys had left the work "truck". Wednesday morning my mom, Joy and myself headed the rest of the way home leaving the guys for a couple days again to finish the job. Anyway, I didn't take many pictures, but here are just a couple - one from the wedding and a couple of Kaelyn at the mall in VA Monday evening. P.S. Rach, I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures! :-)

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Thankd again for coming and all your (and Jon's) help.
I didnt get as many photos as I wish I would have but I will share what I have in the near future!