Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day Sunday. . .

Funny face, I know, but she is apparently now too big to just lean in the corner of the chair. . . I sat her there Sunday to take her picture and she promptly sat up away from the chair - just enough that she wasn't leaning on it!
tired out after all that sitting up like a big girl!
Laid her on the bed for a few minutes after taking pictures. . . She was just perfectly happy there (notice the tongue. . . She's had that thing going from the minute she was born!)
Took this picture, walked out for a few minutes, and then she started fussing. I thought she was just not happy to be left alone but when I went to check on her. . .
I saw this! :-) I of course stood and laughed at her and took a picture before I helped her out of her predicament. . .
Then Daddy took some pictures of the two of us together. unfortunately we were already wind blown and little one had already lost her socks, but. . . guess it's more real that way.
Kisses
Close up

1 comment:

Wendysue said...

It was so nice to meet Madelyn in person the other day!!She's a cutie! Mathias was very taken with the little baby. :o) And I ESPECIALLY like the pics with bare feet. Baby feet are just about my favorite thing in the world. There are not many things much cuter than a tiny little foot!