Monday, December 5, 2011

Here are just a few of my favorites from my phone. They wont be very big or high quality, but I thought they were too cute not to share.
Hammin' it up for Mom and the camera! (this is rare cause she usually gets all distracted with my phone.)
First time I walked in and found her STANDING in her bed! 'Bout had a heart attack! Luckily I had my phone in my hand. Se how pleased she is with herself?
One Wednesday before church
Just trying on her new hat that a friend at church made for her.
She thinks she's big stuff looking out the window. She watches cars, snow falling (not much lately) and the neighbor's Christmas lights.

1 comment:

The Taylors said...

Yeah, my baby girl cutie "fix"!! <3 She looks like she thinks she is the biggest little girl!
By the way, I have to say, it occurred to me that I'm glad I'm not the only one who seems to have nothing but endless cute pictures of my child to post. Perhaps I'm not such a looser after all!
Thing is, MY life is a lot of dirty dishes, laundry, etc, not interesting. John's well, text books and papers and more books. Truth is, neither of us are very cute so....luckily, we have a little "star" or we would have a dull blog.