Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In Case You Hadn't Heard. . .


As you've noticed I haven't posted since around Halloween.  Long story short, it was around then when the extreme exhaustion kicked in.  Now I am feeling mostly better (not that I felt bad just tired) and have managed to recover the house from a couple months of letting things go and from the holidays, so now here I am.  And yes, we are far enough along to know that Baby is indeed a little sister for Madelyn and we couldn't be more excited!  This week is our 20th week and she is VERY active and healthy.  We almost were not able to find out that she is a girl because she was being very active and modest and an overall stinker (wouldn't have expected anything less after Madelyn. . .).

NOTE: The top U/S pic is a little foot.  The bottom one is from an earlier U/S.  You can see her from the back - head, back, limbs.  We have yet to see her cute little face because she hasn't been positioned right either time but the new normal at our Dr.s office is to have two other U/S so hopefully the next one (4D) will be the good one.

P.S.
Stay tuned cause I have a bunch of pix all ready to post and try to get caught up in the next few days!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I am VERY excited too:-) My calculations tell me a June baby? Just remember that you will have some special individuals' birthdays then.. :-)

Leah & Jon said...

July, but it wouldn't break my heart if she wanted to arrive a week or two early. :) Would love a little firecracker too!