Thursday, June 21, 2007

Another weekend/It never rains but it pours! :-)

Here we are - another weekend!! The TO DO list has dwindled down to mostly things that can't be done until a little closer to time, and things that others are taking care of for us. It still feels like we'll never get everything together, but I'm getting more and more resigned to whatever happens! (I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not! : / ) Now it's just a matter of finalizing travel plans, making sure the dresses are getting done, and deciding exactly what we want to eat at the reception. (I know there's got to be more to it than that. That sounds way too easy! I guess we'll see.) We've got a Jack & Jill shower of sorts scheduled for the 4th of July. (A favorite holiday, by the way, second, I think, only to Christmas!) The Massena church ladies are planning the shower for me earlier in the afternoon, and the guys are supposed to join us a little later (for the food I think ;-). After this one I think that's all. I really am enjoying this whole wedding planning thing, but I can NOT for the life of me figure out why people would want to do it over and over again!

No comments: