Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Holiday Spice

"Come and share a cup of tea.
My house is warm,
My friendship - free."

(OK, I'd definitely rather cappuccino, but I have both as well as hot cocoa mixes. Your choice.)

The air is cooling, the leaves are gone, and now we're just awaiting the first big snow flakes! I love the holidays! The thoughts of all the family and loved ones that will gather in to celebrate the love that holds us together makes the holiday season so exciting!! I am personally enjoying planning for Christmas - wishing the days to pass in a hurry - looking forward to our very first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs. Jonathan Catton!! Among my thoughts, there are many of each of you and dreams of what the next year will bring for all of us. I can't wait to see many of you and to spend the years celebrating life with you all!!

No comments: