Monday, September 1, 2008

Hunting Stand... A Loss...

I just wanted to share some pictures with you all. Dad, myself, and possibly two others are hopefully going to be returning to the woods this fall in persuit of getting that trophy 8 point buck! But sadly, we could not get to our stand today because of a severe storm we had earlier this summer. There were so many trees down that we couldn't find the path back in. So we had to come out. We will be returning again when we have more time to plot out our course and go in search of our hunting stand. I just wanted to share a few pictures that I took while I was in there. We found the remains of a deer and I just thought everyone would be as excited as me to see bones. Dad thinks that coyotes must have got to it because these are the only bones we found.

No comments: